Leadership in 4 Directions Masterclass - Live Virtual Professional Development Program
<span "="" style="box-sizing: inherit; font-weight: 700;">The Leadership in 4 Directions Masterclass was an amazing find for me! I was able to find reassurance that I was doing a good job as a leader in many respects, and identified areas that need work, so I can become even better in the future. This experience was well worth the investment in both time and money.
- Dave Sudhoff, VP, Service Division, Smith-Boughan Mechanical
You lead in four directions - no matter your title. You lead your boss, you lead others, you lead your peers, and you lead yourself.
The key to success is leading in ALL these directions consciously, confidently, and consistently. In this course you will learn about the fundamental leadership strategies of each direction, connect with like-minded professionals across the country, and develop your own personal blueprint for leadership success! This entire e-course is conducted online using video teleconference and other online tools. You can do everything from the comfort of your home or office.
Is This Course Right For You?
This course is for new and experienced managers, team leaders, and business professionals. If you are someone who wants to make a positive impact on your organization, your career, and grow your confidence as a leader then the Leadership in 4 Directions Masterclass is right for you.
You get the tools, strategies, and support you need to set yourself apart, today!
How You Will Benefit
- Learn the important differences between leadership and management.
- Apply enduring leadership lessons to solve your current leadership challenges.
- Boost your courage and confidence as a leader and change-maker in your organization.
- Prepare yourself, your career, and organization for the inevitable change our world is experiencing.
- Develop a relationship with your boss built on mutual trust and respect so your ideas are.
- Explore how your decisions and actions can have a ripple effect on your impact on colleagues and coworkers.
- Recognize the role self-care plays in effective leadership and how creating personal and professional harmony is critical for all leaders.