Responsible for providing technical assistance for non-academic, non-classroom events that require audio and video support.
- Provide technical assistance for audio reinforcement, press feeds, videography, data projection, and video editing for on-campus events and conferences.
- Maintenance of equipment inventory (i.e., research, purchase, implement)
- Design audio, video, and lighting systems for special events and venues.
- Maintain knowledge of stage lighting, closed circuit television, video streaming and Jadu Website management.
- Maintain campus performing areas. Make sure equipment in booth areas is functional at all times.
- Perform word processing and graphic manipulation.
- Must be able to work overtime during all-college events (i.e., Orientation/Convocation, Homecoming/Family Weekend, Commencement Weekend, Alumni Weekend, etc.)
- This position is designated as “emergency response personnel” and is required to report to work when the college is delayed or closed.
High School Diploma or GED with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
Valid Drivers License Is Required: Employees (operators) must have been in possession of a valid operator’s license for not less than three (3) years and the license must have been in good standing without interruption during that time period.
Must successfully complete the PA ACT 153 Clearance.