Provide efficient mail service for the students and staff of Dickinson College.
- Sort and distribute all incoming and intra-office mail daily. Sort
and distribute mail in student mailroom on an as needed basis
- Process all outgoing mail for all departments on campus daily
- Count and verify through our Brynka system all incoming FEDEX,
UPS, and DHL.
- Accurately and efficiently maintain cash transactions/complete
daily paper in a timely manner.
- Keeps daily data and reports monthly findings. Keeps Mail Center shelves stocked weekly.
- Assist/cover in SMR/Package Pickup, and Receiving, sort mail
to mailboxes, mark and process packages, cover Receiving
- Communicate with parents concerning son/daughter’s mail/packages.
High School Diploma or GED and
3–5 years work experience required.
Valid PA Drivers License, maybe helpful but NOT required.