Traffic Safety Officers provide for the safe movement of pedestrians to and from college property when crossing public roadways and intersections by observing gaps in the traffic and directing pedestrians across the roadway or intersection, stopping traffic as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- PA Fire Police Certification or recognized certification for traffic direction
- Valid PA driver’s license.
- Must have superior oral and written communication skills and ability to work cooperatively and collegially with diverse populations.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions as well as communicate with difficult and/or disorderly persons.