The Carlisle Family YMCA is hiring a Youth Program Director to develop, administer and supervise all facets of our before- and after-school programs, youth programming and family programming. This includes developing and monitoring the annual budgets of these programs and departments. This position will require work at both the Carlisle Family YMCA and W.G. Rice Elementary School. FLSA status is exempt. This is a full-time, salaried position with a starting salary range between $25,000 - $30,000. The Youth Program Director reports to the Child Care Director and supervises Youth and SACC Staff.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities required:
1. Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
2. Minimum of two years of experience with child care, youth programs, SACC programming and/or program administration.
3. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
6. Must have transportation in order to travel between programs.
We are now accepting resumes. Please forward your resume via e-mail to Associate Executive Director Justin Rose.
Need more information or have a question about this? Contact Justin Rose, Associate Executive Director.